- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- Governing law
Publication date: July 6, 2019
What data do we collect?
Eventera collects the following data:
- Email addresses, names and messages.
- Questionnaire responses.
Requests and other communication received by you.
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process your data when you voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, feedback forms or via email.
How will we use your data?
Eventera collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with the launch date of our product.
- Aggregate it and use it for customer research purposes.
How do we store your data?
Eventera securely stores your data at our official cloud storage servers. We currently use G Suite for that purpose.
Eventera will keep your data for 24 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete all of your data by clearing our servers, email history/databases and all derived documents (such as official reports, customer research insights, etc.).
Eventera would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date. You have the right at any time to stop Eventera from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us at [email protected] and clearly indicate so.
What are your data protection rights?
Eventera would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access - You have the right to request from Eventera for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Eventera correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Eventera to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Eventera erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Eventera restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – YYou have the right to object to Eventera’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Eventera transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Any claim relating to Eventera's web site shall be governed by the laws of the United Kingdom without regard to its conflict of law provisions.